Round 1

Welcome!

My layout for Round 1 of the Supreme Scrap Tournament:



It tells the story of where I live.

The centre is the exact co-ordinates written over the number of my house on the street: No 7!

Here is a close-up:

 

 Interesting enough, both co-ordinates have a '7' more or less in the middle!

The theme for the challenge is '1000 steps from home'

I draw 3 circles around the centre to indicate 10 steps, 100 & 1000 away.

The colours I used indicate the distance away the pictures were taken.

Here are my 10 step trees:



Here are my 100 step trees:


 
Here are my 1000 step trees:



My journaling was done on vellum that I pinned over pictures of my feet in different shoes, shoes that have made the 10, 100 or 1000 steps journey.

Here is a close-up of my journaling:

 
 
Something interesting: A circle has 360 degrees, a clock has 12 hours. I've used 12 photos - not planned like this, must be my left brain that was in charge!


I hope you like the story behind my layout, that it makes more sense now. If it doesn't, don't worry, I just hope you liked the pictures.



 Visit again!!

Hugs

Rene
 
 

 

Comments

  1. Great idea to use the circle pattern to connect the pages!! Good luck with the tournament!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Rene!!Good luck with your layout!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving some love!
I appreciate it.
Do visit again.
Hugs
Rene

Popular Posts